With a tent, it is recommended to use a heated floor kit made of waterproof Oxford 600D fabric and heat-insulating liners made of IPE (Izolon).The floor fabric is additionally treated with polyurethane impregnation, which does not pass moisture (the floor must be purchased separately).
The net is included in the kit and is used to store and dry things. You can put a broom or other things for sauna in it.
Hinges can be used to stretch a rope between them.
|Weight of set||8.3 kg / 18,3 lbs.|
|Assemble time||5 min.|
|Max t||Summer up to + 120 C (248 F)
Winter up to + 110 C (230 F) with a temperature -20 (-4 F) outside.
|Size (LxWxH)||205 х 205 х 195 cm / 81 x 81 x 77 inches.|
Delivery set includes:
- Tent for mobile sauna
- Framework for tent
- Bag for the framework and the tent.
- Sauna stones are not included
- The stove is NOT INCLUDED. It is purchased separately.
Also you can order an additional warm floor
- The camouflage color in the photo shows the approximate shade of the awning and may vary depending on the consignment. Awnings in camouflage colour can be found in the photos of the goods above.
- The color of the tent inside can be either white or beige, depending on the consignment.
- With proper assembly and installation of the tent, the zippers close easily. Be sure to clean the zippers of any dirt before use, otherwise it may damage the zipper teeth.
- Assembly instructions (open file)
- Technical certificate for MORZH SKY tent sauna
|It is recommended to purchase INTENT stove to achieve the best effect. This stove is safe and powerful. Due to side convectors, this stove takes up 30% less space during transportation.|
*The camouflage color in the photo shows the approximate shade of the awning and may vary depending on the consignment. Awnings in camouflage colour can be found in the photos of the goods above.